Do you think it’s just us, or are good, like really good and relatable yet credible, men’s fitness blogs hard to find? (This is really why we created Fit Bottomed Dudes’ Week!) However, that doesn’t mean that there aren’t some great resources out there. They do exist. Check out these nine!
Blogs We Love For Men’s Fitness
1. A fit man cooks. There is no doubt about it: fit men are good cooks! And this website makes cooking manly, exciting, healthy, and delicious.
2. Fitness instructor Sean Vigue. The fact that Sean is on our site and one of our Fit Bottomed Dudes doesn’t make us love him any less. We just love him. Plus, he does Pilates and yoga! He’s awesome.
3. Put your body to work. David is another one of our Fit Bottomed Dudes, and, uh, you don’t become Canada’s Top Personal Trainer by accident. His exercises and tips produce results.
4. Thieves Kitchen. Hilarious crass recipes. Do we need to say more?
5. I’m a nerd. Do you want to lose a few pounds, but you want real and entertaining advice? Then Nerd Fitness is for you.
6. Mr. Bittman. Mark’s books, articles, and recipes are inspiring, and there isn’t a blog at all, but it is about health and wellness. A must-see!
7. Habits of the Zen. A real Leo. We got a break from him back in 2008 when he promoted us on his site because he liked what we were doing. Our favorite men’s fitness blog – it’s one of our favorites in general. You’re the best, Leo!
8. Fitness with Davey Wavey. As Davey believes, honoring your body extends to honoring your life.
9. An idealist. There’s more to Greatist than just fitness for men. This company aims to make everyone happier and healthier. This excites us.
Are there any other non-gender specific sites you love? Ours, of course! This year, we’re doing more dude-friendly content, and you can check it out here all year long. Leave a comment with your favorite men’s fitness blogs!